Entry, Rules and Tee Shirt Order Form
The Pump House Surf Shop will be handling sign-ups again this year.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All payments need to be either Cash or Check. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Entry forms may also be mailed to:
Cape Cod Oldtimers • PO Box 75 • Eastham, MA • 02642
Registration can be done at the Pump House Surf Shop on
Aug. 16, 17, 18, 19 or Sunday 20th until noon.
Mailed entry forms and T-Shirts orders must be received by Friday, August 18th, 2017 to allow us to complete your order. Any forms received after the deadline may not be processed.
Just beginning? No Problem.
We encourage surfers of any ability to sign-up and give it a try. The contest is all about surfing, friendship, family and most of all fun.
- *NEW* Any longboard over 9 feet regardless of age or condition will be allowed in the contest.
- Contestants must be 21 and over. Remember 21 is the new 50. (Life Guards under 21 are allowed to enter a Life Guard Heat only)
- All boards must be nine (9) feet in length or longer.
- No more than 25 fins will be allowed on any one board.
- Tow-ins by Great White sharks will result in immediate disqualification.
- No leashes / No wetsuits: If it’s too cold – tough!!!
- All judging is done on the 1/2 point coaxial circle of mass confusion system. Any questions about this system can be answered on page 4 of your official Rule Book.
- Please – no bottles on the beach – clean up after yourself
- Don’t take this too seriously and absolutely NO WHINING!! – Have fun!